Ryan McGinness is an American artist known for his extensive vocabulary of graphic drawings that use the visual language of public signage, corporate logos and contemporary iconography to create paintings, sculptures and environments. He studied at Carnegie Mellon University in Pennsylvania as an Andrew Carnegie Scholar and interned at the Andy Warhol Museum. McGinness’ work can be found in permanent collections of the Museum of Modern Art, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego, Cincinnati Art Museum, MUSAC in Spain and the Misumi Collection in Japan.
The Ryan McGinness Sleeve fits up to a 15” MacBook Pro and features durable cotton canvas construction with a soft quilted cotton lining to safeguard against bumps and scratches.
- Complete notebook protection
- Original Ryan McGinness artwork
- Form fitting cotton canvas construction
- YKK zipper with custom metal pull
- Soft quilted cotton lining
- Fits up to 15” MacBook Pro