Romon Kimin Yang, aka Rostarr, continually strives to find freedom within style, medium and form and build upon the iconographic visual language he terms "Graphysics." The artwork for this collection is based on a series of paintings inspired by the Tour de France, deal with the nature of competition between individuals, the energy and emotion of the race, and ultimately, the reward.
The Rostarr Book Jacket gives your iPad 2 complete portable protection and conveniently opens into a stand with three viewing angle and one working angle that's ideal for typing. A soft suede lining protects the screen while an elastic band keeps the Book Jacket securely closed and quickly opens whenever you want.
- Travel case opens to function as a stand
- Original Rostarr artwork
- Durable cotton canvas construction
- Three viewing angles and one working angle
- Soft suede lining for better protection
- Secure elastic band closure
- Camera lens cutout and direct access to all iPad features